The annual AGM is scheduled to be held on Saturday February 7, 2015 at 24 Cook Street in Lindsay at 2:00 pm.
It is important that all members or potential members who wish to voice their concerns attend. The Executive is reshuffled every year and we are looking for people to volunteer to sit on the Board.
Your rugby club is in need of people to help run:
- Our Facilities
- Management of the game
- Management of food and beverages
- Management of tournaments
- Management of club social activities.
If you have ideas that will enhance the club, please attend. 2014 was a very successful year and 2015 can be even better. Everyone is invited to attend. Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Lindsay Rugby Football Club are offering this fun 2015 calendar for $20.00.
Pay by PayPal (which accepts all major credit cards) and choose the following options for pickup or delivery.
- Pick up at Awards Banquet on November 8th, 2014 (Don't forget to buy your tickets)
- Contact Susan Smallwood at email@example.com to arrange a pickup location OR
- Mail calendar to my address for shipping cost of $4.00
Peterborough Rugby Union Football Club is hosting a World-Class Rugby Clinic on Saturday, September 20, 2014.
- Barbara Mervin World Cup Silver Medallist
Senior Women's National Team
- Senior Men’s National Team Players:
- Nanyak Dala (Prairie Wolf Pack)
- John Moonlight (Ontario Blues)
- Clayton Panga (Prairie Wolf Pack)
- Doug Wooldridge (Ontario Blues)
- Sebastian Pearson (Ontario Blues)
- Mike Scholz (Ontario Blues)
Coaches free to attend
Limited to first 100 players to register; ages 11-18
(Must play tackle rugby with minor/junior teams or high school rugby)
Time: 11:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Location: Nicholls Oval, 725 Armour Rd., Peterborough
Payment can be made the day of the clinic.
September 20, 2014 is the last game of the regular season for the Lindsay men, at home against Brampton. Lindsay trails London for top spot by three points in the standings. A Lindsay win next week and a London loss against Sarnia will have us finish first in the league and be eligible for promotion.
Come out and support the Lindsay boys at 1:30 and 3:30 next Saturday at the Lindsay Rugby Club.
Click on any image to see it full size
- Friday July 11th
- Lindsay Golf and Country club
- Cost is 125.00 per golfer/ 500 per team(foursome)
- Scramble format
- 1:00pm tee off shotgun start
- Lunch provided from 12 noon on
- Free driving range from 11:00am
- Dinner to follow @ golf course
- Full prize table, there will be something for everyone
- Great raffles
- Putting contest
More information about where the proceeds go, and Sponsorship opportunities here.
As a member of LRFC you have already signed a code of conduct agreement when you joined. You will also note that the club has posted the code around the grounds, you are given a copy of them upon arrival at the car park and there is a club representative at all home days for all teams. There is a process in place to ensure that all matches are played within the laws of rugby and that our teams are not penalized for spectator behavior. This is a very hot topic with referees from last season and it is clear from the message below that it is already an issue this season.
Please, we ask that all attending the club this season help the club reps have incident free days and ensure that the atmosphere at all games is one of friendly competition and enjoyment of our great game and that it not marred by behavior issues either on the pitch or from the sidelines.
Thank you for your attention to this. Here is a link to the 2014 Game Regulations from Toronto Rugby.
No team came out winners from Lindsay yesterday. Pagans had their way with all three teams. Mens 1 was a tight matchup, and was going either way. Lindsay did seem to have the run of things, offloading and then scoring well, the errors slipped in at crucial moments and three Pagan tries were as a result of interceptions in the hand off. Second half not as crisp as the first half, first warm day and not all match fit was beginning to add up. Continue reading