On November 8th at the Lindsay Rugby Club House, we are holding our annual Awards Banquet.
Cocktails are at 5:30 p.m. and dinner starts at 6:45 p.m.
Tickets for the dinner and a dance are now sold out.
Dance and Awards tickets are $5.00 and are available at the door.
The Lindsay Rugby Football Club are offering this fun 2015 calendar for $20.00.
Pay by PayPal (which accepts all major credit cards) and choose the following options for pickup or delivery.
- Pick up at Awards Banquet on November 8th, 2014 (Don’t forget to buy your tickets)
- Contact Susan Smallwood at email@example.com to arrange a pickup location OR
- Mail calendar to my address for shipping cost of $4.00
All curlers and non-curlers are welcome to come support the B&G’s Club of Kawartha and the Lindsay RFC.
- Held at the Lindsay Curling Club, December 6, 2014
- 2 Draws, starting @ 8 & 11 am. – 6 ends
- $160.00 per Team
- Coffee & Tea, Light Lunch & Dinner
- 50/50 Draw and other ways to win!
- Special Prizes for the Best Dressed Team!
To join or sponsor contact Brent, firstname.lastname@example.org
Download and print our poster to keep the info handy or to put up at your workplace, or community hang out.
Peterborough Rugby Union Football Club is hosting a World-Class Rugby Clinic on Saturday, September 20, 2014.
- Barbara Mervin World Cup Silver Medallist
Senior Women’s National Team
- Senior Men’s National Team Players:
- Nanyak Dala (Prairie Wolf Pack)
- John Moonlight (Ontario Blues)
- Clayton Panga (Prairie Wolf Pack)
- Doug Wooldridge (Ontario Blues)
- Sebastian Pearson (Ontario Blues)
- Mike Scholz (Ontario Blues)
Coaches free to attend
Limited to first 100 players to register; ages 11-18
(Must play tackle rugby with minor/junior teams or high school rugby)
Time: 11:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Location: Nicholls Oval, 725 Armour Rd., Peterborough
Payment can be made the day of the clinic.
September 20, 2014 is the last game of the regular season for the Lindsay men, at home against Brampton. Lindsay trails London for top spot by three points in the standings. A Lindsay win next week and a London loss against Sarnia will have us finish first in the league and be eligible for promotion.
Come out and support the Lindsay boys at 1:30 and 3:30 next Saturday at the Lindsay Rugby Club.
Click on any image to see it full size
- Friday July 11th
- Lindsay Golf and Country club
- Cost is 125.00 per golfer/ 500 per team(foursome)
- Scramble format
- 1:00pm tee off shotgun start
- Lunch provided from 12 noon on
- Free driving range from 11:00am
- Dinner to follow @ golf course
- Full prize table, there will be something for everyone
- Great raffles
- Putting contest
More information about where the proceeds go, and Sponsorship opportunities here.
As a member of LRFC you have already signed a code of conduct agreement when you joined. You will also note that the club has posted the code around the grounds, you are given a copy of them upon arrival at the car park and there is a club representative at all home days for all teams. There is a process in place to ensure that all matches are played within the laws of rugby and that our teams are not penalized for spectator behavior. This is a very hot topic with referees from last season and it is clear from the message below that it is already an issue this season.
Please, we ask that all attending the club this season help the club reps have incident free days and ensure that the atmosphere at all games is one of friendly competition and enjoyment of our great game and that it not marred by behavior issues either on the pitch or from the sidelines.
Thank you for your attention to this. Here is a link to the 2014 Game Regulations from Toronto Rugby.