Youth Rugby Programs
In order to introduce children to the game in a safe, healthy and enjoyable way modifications have been made to the traditional game to suit the developmental stages of children. All coaches have or will be trained and certified as mandated by the Canadian Rugby Union in order to provide a safe and enjoyable experience. The following descriptions should help to demonstrate the connection with these developmental stages.
Look out for more information about our individual programs soon.
2019 Registration is now Live!
Sign up for this season now, click here.
We look forward to seeing you!
Some Information for Parents/Guardians of u7/u9/u11 age grade children:
- Total cost for your child this season will be $131.06 (including taxes and service charges)
- This years registration cost will also include a take home keeper T-shirt, so please make sure and fill in your child’s “top size” as listed on the registration site.
- Practices this season will run on Mondays and Thursdays from 6:20pm to 7:30pm, with the first practice starting on Thursday May 23rd.
- The goal this season is to have enough kids registered to form a small house league at each age group.
- Monday nights would be skills and drills and Thursday nights would feature inner squad games.
- We will also be entering 5 or 6 Sunday Festivals, with the emphasis on keeping these as travel friendly as possible.
If you have any questions about the u7/u9 or u11 ages, please contact email@example.com
If you have any other questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
TRY Rugby Event (for those born 2008 and later)
We would like to invite you to our upcoming TRY Rugby Event.
- WHO: U11, U9 and U7 aged players (born 2008 or later)
- WHAT: FREE and fun rugby based activities and games
- WHEN: Saturday March 30th
Registration at 8:30am and activities from 9:00am – 11:00am
- WHERE: Boys and Girls Clubs of Kawartha Lakes
Address: 107 Lindsay St S, Lindsay, ON K9V 2M5)
- WHY: This will be a great opportunity for all returning players/new players to get ready for the upcoming season, meet the coaches and get registered.
Anyone who is interested in trying rugby is encouraged to attend this free session. It will be the perfect atmosphere for your child to experience our great game without any commitment. Make sure to bring gym clothes and running shoes and be ready to have fun! Water bottles and snacks will be provided.
If you have any questions please let us know or just simply show up that day! Please feel free to share this invite with anyone you might feel is interested.